Storytelling about characters and situations for men who are attracted to men.
Stories are organized here in this section by keywords/themes. Click the keyword/theme to visit story pages:
|CAPTURE, TORTURE: take away his freedom and hurt him
CUTTING BALLS, COCKS: take away his manhood
DECAPITATE: take his head off
EATING: take his flesh and body parts as food
DROWNING: take his life with water in his lungs
HUNG: take his life with a rope around his neck
MILITARY: take the masculine warrior down
STRANGLE: take his life using your hands around his neck
|The sexually explicit stories presented here in this storytelling section are written by me, Madeira Desouza, and a very talented group of underground writers:|
Be aware that stories posted in this section of US Macho Zone often contain extreme violence, willing and unwilling man-on-man sexual behaviors, and situations which feature prominent bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other such kink-related themes and behaviors.
Stories are mostly presented as text only, but some also have illustrations. This entire storytelling section is intended for adventurous adults only. Be sure you see this explanation about being macho so you will understand the masculine male contexts of the storytelling here.
* * *If you write stories within one or more of our eight themes and would like your work to be considered for posting here (without compensation), you are most welcome to email me at email@example.com to let me know. Read the Guidelines for Writers before you send in anything to me for consideration.
Guidelines for Writers
- First, be sure you read other writers’ stories posted here so you have a clear idea about what type of stories we want here.
- Submit your stories in pdf format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only pdfs are accepted. This means no Word documents or any other file formats.
- Stories shoud not exceed approximately 30 pdf pages. If you write longer or continuing stories, send each individually within our specified page budget.
- What you send in must be your own original work.
- You can benefit as a writer of fiction if you have an awareness of American Kurt Vonnegut’s universal shapes of stories.
- Be sure to show visually using the English language what is going on in your story instead of merely stating or telling the facts or actions in your story. Your use of the English language should compel the reader to feel what you are showing in your story. See this simple four-step guide for being a great storyteller.
- Always write an attention-getting title that you think will attract readers to your story.
- Take the time to correct your spelling, grammar, line spacing, and document formatting before submitting your pdf. If you fail to do so, your amateurish mistakes will be shared with the entire world.
- You may embed images with your text in the pdf but you are responsibile for image rights issues.
- You remain solely responsible for your story’s style, word choice, and descriptions of sex and/or violence.