Storytelling about characters and situations of men in peril exclusively for men who are attracted to men. Stories posted in this section of this website contain extreme violence, death, willing and unwilling man-on-man sexual behaviors, and other, related situations which feature prominent bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other such kink-related themes and behaviors that are not part of so-called “polite society” nowadays.
Invitation to Writers
You are invited to submit original stories you have written to be posted here in this section of this website. Stories must depict exclusively male characters within these categories:
- Ancient Times — real or imaginary civilizations during ancient times
- Edgeplay — sexual or mental manipulation of men
- Horror — blood and gore or horrifying situations and scenarios
- Kidnapping / Capturing / Imprisoning — taking and keeping men against their will
- Machismo — masculine behaviors of power or domination over other men
- Male Death Fetish — situations and scenarios in which men are dying or already dead
- Male Torture, Rape, Murder, Cannibalism — men are brutalized, penetrated, killed, and/or eaten
- Military — situations and scenarios in which male combatants live and/or die
- Science Fiction / Fantasy — like stories found on The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits television series
- Wild West — cowboys and indigenous peoples of the American West during the 19th century
- Zombies / Warewolves / Vampires — violent, predatory creatures that threaten or kill men
Guidelines for Writers
Read these helpful Guidelines for Writers before you send in anything for posting.
- What you send in must be your own original work.
- You remain solely responsible for your story’s style, word choice, and descriptions of sex and/or violence and/or death.
- You can benefit as a writer of fiction if you have an awareness of American Kurt Vonnegut’s universal shapes of stories.
- Be sure to show visually using the English language what is going on in your story instead of merely stating or telling the facts or actions in your story. Your use of the English language should compel the reader to feel what you are showing in your story. See this simple four-step guide for being a great storyteller.
- Always write an attention-getting title that you think will attract readers to your story.
- Take the time to correct your spelling, grammar, line spacing, and document formatting before submitting your pdf. If you fail to do so, your amateurish mistakes will be shared with the entire world.
- You may embed images with your text in the pdf but you are responsible for image rights issues.
- Be sure to read other writers’ stories posted here so you have a very clear idea about what type of stories we want here.
- Submit your stories in pdf format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only pdfs are accepted. The very best simple and free method for anyone to create a pdf is to use Google Docs. There you can use the print function to save your document as a pdf. Do not send in Microsoft Word docs or any other file formats.
- Stories may not exceed a total of 30 pdf pages. If you write longer or continuing stories, send each individually in installments that each come in at approximately 30 pdf pages. No exceptions to this page budget limit will be made.
Read Text Stories: